Posted by Wan-Jia in GenePipe on 2017年2月14日 星期二
Due to power system maintenance, GenePipe will be unavailable from 18:00 February 14 to 12:00 February 16, 2017, GMT+8. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Exons affected by variants, HGVS name of deletion variants and inframe/frameshift evaluations are supported.
- Fix: retrieving reference from PubMed.
- Qualiseq is offline due to the insufficient manpower to maintain the latest data.
- Add phenotype data from COSMIC (v78) to MegaQuery.
- Add phenotype data from clinvar to MegaQuery.
- Add chromosome information of compiled data files (.csv - Format).
- Fix bug of query by Task ID .
- Genepipe now is based on human genome assembly, NCBI Annotation Release 105.
- Update dbSNP version to dbSNP141.
- Fix bug of download sequence of chromosome X/Y .